With the right kind of experience and expertise, Lantrasoft empowers our Customers in planning, designing and building Network Infrastructure. We involve right from the planning phase until implementation and offer post-implementation monitoring, maintenance and support services leading to positive outcomes for our Customers.
Our proficiency with a wide range of Network Management tools and utilities adds to the core Network Infrastructure Services that we provide and enhances the Customer’s support experience with us.
- Devices Supported
- Routers - CISCO Series 3800, 3900, ASR 1000, ISR 4431, 800 Series
- Catalyst Switches - 2960, 3750, 3850
- Nexus Switches - Series 1000, 5000, 7000, 9000
- Firewall - ASA 5515, 5520, 5525, 5585
- Monitoring and Tools
- SolarWinds - Network Devices Management, WAN Bandwidth Utilization, QoS Monitoring
- NetBrain - Network Device Inventory, Configuration Backup, ARP Table, Auto-discovery, Automated Network Diagrams
- FireMon - Firewall Management, Security Analysis, Vulnerability Management, PCI Compliance
- MEVO - Remote Users Router Management, Pushing Configuration Scripts using MEVO
- SolarWinds - Ports based traffic analysis, IP Address Management, Network Device CPU Utilization
- Network Security
- Implementing Firewall/Firesight/Firepower and Palo Alto on Enterprise Network
- Control Incoming and Outgoing traffic based on security rules on these devices
- Rules based, AD Group based Security
- Protocols and Ports based Security
- Allow/Block Contents
- Allow/Block Countries
- Block Spam IP’s
- Successful Project Implementations
- Network Segmentation
- WAN Circuit Migration and Upgrade
- Switch Replacement
- Firewall Migration
- Setup new remote Site, Setup IPsec VPN
- Network Voice
- Devices Supported - 7940, 7942, 8811, 9591, 9571
- Polycom Devices
- SIP Gateway for Media Termination
- MGCP, H.323
- Call Manager 11.x with Unity 11.x
- Security Patching for all Voice Servers (UCCE)
- Support Aspects
- Update IOS for all Network Devices (Routers, Switches, Nexus and Firewalls) to address vulnerabilities
- Update Firmware on all Access Point on a periodic basis
- Operational Integration with ISPs such as ATT, Verizon, Level 3 and Century link
- Operational Integration with Cisco and Citrix
- Operation Integration with Vendors such as SolarWinds, NetBrain
Patching for this vulnerability is complete. Proof is attached. Great job everyone for staying on top of this and getting it completed on priority
Director, IT Operations - Onsite
A big Thank You to all of your team for time spent getting the Costing Solution up and running again! Your people are wonderful to work with all the time: this is only the latest example of it. t weekend!
Manager, Systems Engineering - Onsite
Why Choose Lantrasoft for Network Infrastructure Services?
At Lantrasoft, we ensure customer expectations are consistently met by administering continual improvement processes. Implementation strategies are adapted into people and processes involved thereby achieving sustainable improvements to the customer's key business objectives and to the organization's KPIs.
24/7 Support Services
Our round-the-clock IT Infra Support Services model enables customers who are globally distributed with constant accessibility to the support teams for quicker turnaround. Operating at a very high level of responsiveness guarantees critical business services and infrastructure to be highly available and stable.
Lantrasoft has the competitive edge in the global markets by offering IT Services to customers with our Information Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001:2013) and Information Technology Service Management (ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011) Standards.
Positive ROI Factors
We help our customers achieve ROI objectives by adding strategic values, improving analytical capabilities and meeting compliance requirements to enable the customer teams focus on core business functions.