Lantrasoft brings expert Virtualization services to our Clients by helping to virtualize their own environments. Our Virtualization architects possess ample competency and experience in building, deploying, running and maintaining virtual environments. We help our Clients in simplifying their IT Infrastructure with Virtualization as a first step and eventually leading to an optimized Infrastructure in terms of size, computing capacity, performance aspects and so on
By virtualizing, we prepare our Customers to migrate into the Cloud Platforms (should the need arise).
- Virtual Infrastructure
- Environment Provisioning on the Virtual Infrastructure - VMware Servers on ESXi Hosts
- VMware Tools Installation
- Segmentation into Lab and Production VC Data Centers
- Environment Health Checks
- Environment Consolidation - Cost and Resource Optimization of the underlying ESXi Hosts
- Virtual Desktop
- Upgrade the VDA agent to the latest release LTSR
- Update the golden image and install core components
- Create new sites for the Production and Disaster Recovery environments
- Configure beacon for internal and external traffic
- Create machine catalog and deployment groups
- Manage and troubleshoot the VDI Infrastructure
- Virtual Apps
- Install and upgrade the XenApp Server Farm to the latest version LTSR
- Install and publish application and desktop
- Manage and validate DB cluster and DB instances
- Work with internal and external business parties for hosting business critical applications
- Create and manage polices for the Citrix Server
- Access Control, Proactive Monitoring, Project Delivery and Operational tasks
- Citrix Environment Provisioning
- Upgrade PVS Console and Server to the latest version LTSR
- Install and configure target imaging software
- Create different environments and vDisks pertaining to the environments such as Preprod, QA and Production
- Install updates and application on vDisk version
- Provision Servers on-demand and deploy to Collection
- Host and manage vDisk in the Disaster Recovery site
- Maintain Templates and Servers
- Maintenance Tasks
- Daily health checks for PVS Severs and XenApp Farm
- Address alerts and taking necessary action to resolve the alert condition
- vDisk Update, Merge and Backup
- Monitor network bandwidth and check latencies for ICA sessions
- Troubleshoot XenApp and VDI user issues
- Root Cause Analyses - Identifying and routing Network Latency, DB Utilization, User Processes consuming system resources, etc...
I truly appreciate all the extra support and help the offshore team have provided in the launch of the new Do Good system. We could not have done it without you. And thank you for spending the time today to fix an issue with the SSO link for the 3 System Admins. This fix makes it so much easier for the admins to access the backend of the system now. It was a pleasure working with you on this.
Manager, Diversity Inclusion Community - Onsite
Thank you kindly for your assistance and help to add the “email attach” in my outlook which is crucial for my job performance. I reached out initially to our IT Department, and unfortunately they were unable to assist. I appreciate your knowledge and ability to get my computer performing so that I can continue to work. You know your job well and are very smart! Thank you, thank you for getting me up and running!
Have a great weekend!
Senior Litigation Secretary - Onsite
Why Choose Lantrasoft for IT Infrastructure Services?
At Lantrasoft, we ensure customer expectations are consistently met by administering continual improvement processes. Implementation strategies are adapted into people and processes involved thereby achieving sustainable improvements to the customer's key business objectives and to the organization's KPIs.
24/7 Support Services
Our round-the-clock Support Services model enables customers who are globally distributed with constant accessibility to the support teams for quicker turnaround. Operating at a very high level of responsiveness guarantees critical business services to be highly available and stable.
Lantrasoft has the competitive edge in the global markets by offering IT Services to customers with our Information Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001:2013) and Information Technology Service Management (ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011) Standards.
Positive ROI Factors
We help our customers achieve ROI objectives by adding strategic values, improving analytical capabilities and meeting compliance requirements to enable the customer teams focus on core business functions