Enterprise Applications are crucial to business continuity. We understand that the mere availability of the Enterprise Applications is critical to businesses and has a direct impact on the productivity of the whole Company. At the same time, we help in taking this day-to-day support overhead completely off your list.
Lantrasoft offers end-to-end Enterprise Applications Support that addresses the problem of your productive hours spent on daily IT support issues and enables you to focus on core business initiatives.
- Active Directory Administration
- Multi-domain single forest and Multi-forest Enterprise Network
- DNS, DHCP, DFS Administration and Performance Tuning
- Automation of AD Objects creation
- Fine grained configuration of AD Policies
- Snapshot, AD Recycle Bin and Backup/Restore functions
- Group Policies
- Security Groups and elevated functions
- Creation of Service Accounts
- Interactive and Non-interactive modes
- Server Administration
- Physical (HP, CISCO, DELL) and Virtual Servers Management
- Server Build, Security Hardening, Patching and Remediation
- Operating System Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning
- Asset Inventory Management
- Capacity Management
- IIS, FTP, SFTP, RAID and Cluster Administration
- Effective Management of File System and Share permissions
- Maximum up-time and Application availability
- OS and Security Patch Management
- Evaluation and selection of Enterprise OS Security and Critical Updates
- Creation of Software Update groups and Deployment packages
- Creation of Device/Machine Collections for grouping and patching
- Inventory Management of the Host Machines
- SCCM, Spacewalk and Satellite administration for Patch Management
- Office 365 Administration
- Creation and administration of Mailboxes and Objects
- Execution and enforcement of O365 policies using PowerShell scripts
- PowerShell scripts based License Management
- Message Tracing
- Support for e-mail delivery issues
Offshore Team identified some issues with our DHCP Servers and the issue has caused failover to not work. Servers are behaving independent of one another and luckily they have yet to issue the same IPs.
Thank you for finding this issue and all the research you provided for this fix.
Principal Systems Engineer, Enterprise Applications - Onsite
Why Choose Lantrasoft Enterprise Applications
At Lantrasoft, we ensure customer expectations are consistently met by administering continual improvement processes. Implementation strategies are adapted into people and processes involved thereby achieving sustainable improvements to the customer's key business objectives and to the organization's KPIs.
24/7 Support Services
Our round-the-clock Support Services model enables customers who are globally distributed with constant accessibility to the support teams for quicker turnaround. Operating at a very high level of responsiveness guarantees critical business services to be highly available and stable.
Lantrasoft has the competitive edge in the global markets by offering IT Services to customers with our Information Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001:2013) and Information Technology Service Management (ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011) Standards.
Positive ROI Factors
We help our customers achieve ROI objectives by adding strategic values, improving analytical capabilities and meeting compliance requirements to enable the customer teams focus on core business functions.