For the websites that are heavy on media content, we help our Customers to achieve CDN-enabled websites. CDN-enabled websites, to a greater extent, improve the end-users’ or the site visitors’ experience by taking much of the workload off the Server. Websites driven by standard CMS such as Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Magento (For Ecommerce applications), etc… could be CDN enabled easily with minimal changes to the website’s code.
Lantrasoft’s CDN/CMS capabilities come with the associated supplies such as Infrastructure, Application and Framework skills that best suit our Customers' end-to-end CDN requirements.
Given below are our CDN/CMS Core Competencies.
- CDN/CMS Application Support
- Configuration of Apache, IIS, Tomcat and Nginx Web Servers
- Installation and Configuration of base CMS - Magento, Drupal, Joomla
- Enablement of Plugins, Magento extensions
- CMS Applications - Version Upgrades, Framework and Vulnerability Patching
- CI/CD Delivery Framework Setup
- Application logs analysis, Bug fixes, Performance Improvements
- Relevant Infrastructure Support
- CDN Infrastructure Setup
- On-Prem Data Center to Cloud Platforms Migration Services
- Management of Apache, IIS, Tomcat and Nginx Web Servers
- CDN Bandwidth and Storage Management
- Environment Support
- Development and Test Environments Setup
- Security Patch Management for Windows and Linux Servers
- Automated backup for Databases and Servers
- Filtering spammers and hackers by IP blocking mechanism
- Monitoring and Cache Management Expertise
- CloudFlare, CloudFront, Key CDN
- Pingdom, New Relic,Uptime Robot, NodePing
- Memcache, Nginx Cache, Redis, PHP OpCache
- Sucuri WAF
I take a bow to your team who have supported the go-live activities day and night for the last 4 days. The dedication shown to make this happen is exemplary. Given the legacy migration of more than 20K URLs with several types, it was a significant challenge. Very happy to work with all of you.
Head of eMedia Services
Why Choose Lantrasoft for CDN/CMS
At Lantrasoft, we ensure customer expectations are consistently met by administering continual improvement processes. Implementation strategies are adapted into people and processes involved thereby achieving sustainable improvements to the customer's key business objectives and to the organization's KPIs.
24/7 Support Services
Our round-the-clock Support Services model enables customers who are globally distributed with constant accessibility to the support teams for quicker turnaround. Operating at a very high level of responsiveness guarantees critical business services to be highly available and stable.
Lantrasoft has the competitive edge in the global markets by offering IT Services to customers with our Information Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001:2013) and Information Technology Service Management (ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011) Standards.
Positive ROI Factors
We help our customers achieve ROI objectives by adding strategic values, improving analytical capabilities and meeting compliance requirements to enable the customer teams focus on core business functions.